This page has been included as a convenience for those of us who, from time to time, must part with some of our treasured craft equipment or are in need of something special. Please email your list and include your name address and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your post will appear below.
Name: Kathleen Jolly
A note from Kathleen: Please contact me at the email address below.
Delivery options for all products: Pick up in Sanford, NC preferred.
Item: Great Wheel – Antique $125
Description: Can use for spinning with very little work
Item: Spinning Wheel – Walter Kircher $150
Description: Has a large orifice so
you can spin bulky or fine yarn
Compact and easy to use.
Item: Lazy Kate – $15
Item: Drop Spindles – wood $5 each
Item: Support Spindle – brass $10
Item: Swift – Squirrel Cage or Barrel Swift $125
Description: Free standing, made of oak with adjustable slot of 37 ½ inches.
Total height of swift is 57 ½ inches
Made by JL Hammett Co.
Item: Glimakra Swift – $30
Description: 20 inch height. Clamps to a table or loom
Item: Yarn Winder by Royal – $20
Item: Circular needle set – interchangeable, missing #3 – $10
Item: Lillstina Tabletop Loom or Floor loom – 4 Harness -$195
Description: This very sweet loom can be used as a tabletop loom with levers
or with the kit, as a counter-balance floor loom with 6 treadles
29 inches weaving width, string heddles with a rocker beater bar
Large shed. Includes 28 inch, 6 dent reed
Item: Lillstina Floor Loom – 4 Harness – $500
Description: Counterbalance loom, 40 inch weaving width
with string heddles and 6 Treadles.
Large shed. Includes a 39.5 inch, 12 dent reed
Rocking beater bar
Folds up with or without warp to 25 inch width
Item: Boat Shuttle – Leclerc, plastic, holds a 4” bobbin – $10
Item: Warping Board – 13 yards – $30
Item: Morgan Inkle Loom – $35
Description: Original box and instructions
Weaves 12” wide and up to 76” in length
Can be use for bands, scarves, placemats, etc.
A few things to remember:
- This service is for equipment, not handmade items. There are several sites that you can subscribe to in order to sell your craft work, some of which are listed on the Links page.
- Please email a photo of the equipment for sale in jpeg format to email@example.com
- Once your item has been posted, the transaction will be strictly between you and the buyer
- When the item is sold, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove your post from the site
- All posts six months old or older will be removed unless the seller contacts us at email@example.com, saying they would like the post to remain up a little longer.