This page has been included as a convenience for those of us who, from time to time, must part with some of our treasured craft equipment or are in need of something special. Please click on the Item for Sale form and “submit” it. Your post will appear below.
WANTED: A small, portable, four-harness floor loom, suitable for workshops. Please contact Sarah at email@example.com
Name: Devon Kuhrau
Item: 36″ LeClerc Loom 4 shaft 6 treadle
Delivery Options: Pick up from seller
Purchased in a dilapidated condition and restored to functionality.
New 36″ 12 dent stainless steel reed
New brake spring
New eye hooks
New 100 heddles, about 200 old ones
Custom made castle top
New reed hook
Restored hardware. Removed rust and calcification with overnight vinegar baths and lots of scrubbing.
Needs a cloth apron and new tie on rods.
A few things to remember:
- This service is for equipment, not handmade items. There are several sites that you can subscribe to in order to sell your craft work, some of which are listed on the Links page.
- Please email a photo of the equipment for sale in jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your item has been posted, the transaction will be strictly between you and the buyer
- When the item is sold, please complete the sellers’ contact form, and we will remove your post from the site
- All posts six months old or older will be removed unless the seller contacts us, saying they would like the post to remain up a little longer. Please complete the sellers’ contact form.